Monday, March 21, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
Planned Parenthood Toronto & Gendering Adolescent AIDS Prevention (GAAP),
invite you to join us for the...
2011 STUDENT SYMPOSIUM ON
URBAN YOUTH AND THE
DETERMINANTS OF SEXUAL HEALTH
THE DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
IS FEBRuARY 25th 2011!!!
This is a FREE symposium that will be held on
THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011
At the William Doo Auditorium
45 Willcocks Street, Toronto, ON
WE ARE CALLING FOR SUBMISSIONS
Research-focused or Artistically-focused (i.e. film, photography,
theatre, music, spoken word, etc.) on any of the following areas:
- Social justice & sexual or reproductive rights
- HIV/AIDS prevention, sexual and reproductive health and harm reduction
- Exploring diversity in gender and sexuality
- Intersectional approaches to equity and the social determinants of adolescent sexual health
- Improving youth access to sexual health services and education
- Participatory methodologies that promote youth involvement, leadership and community development
- Globalization, Stigma and much more...
A total of three awards will be granted to students in categories of oral, poster, and artistic presentation.
For registration and abstract submission package, click here.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org